International Education Consultant
Start date: May - June 2022
Position Type: Full Time
Place of Work: Bratislava, Gajova 4
Have you had the chance to experience studying abroad? Would you like to inspire young people and help them with their first steps to pursuing education outside Slovakia? Do you have an excellent command of English? Are you looking for a job involving a variety of tasks requiring strong communication skills, independence and creativity? Join our team and do rewarding and varied work that has an impact on young people's lives!
Your tasks will include:
- individual counselling on study opportunities abroad
- supporting applicants throughout the application process to facilitate successful acceptance
- processing applications to InterStudy’s partner institutions
- communicating with clients, educational institutions and public institutions
- providing guidance on all aspects of preparation and transition to student life abroad
- planning, creating and delivering presentations, in person as well as online
- processing information material in Slovak, copywriting
- representing InterStudy at fairs and promotional events
- cooperation on the company’s communication through social media
- general administrative tasks
- university degree (undergraduate) – marketing, communication, languages, social sciences or other
- experience studying abroad (preferably in the Netherlands, Belgium or Finland)
- fluency in English and Slovak (speaking and writing)
- user level computer skills
- social media skills
- excellent presentation skills (online and offline)
- strong communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for working with people
- self-motivated, positive, energetic and caring individual
- ability to work independently and on varied and complex tasks
- well organised individual capable of working towards deadlines
- honesty, personal integrity, empathy
What we offer
- varied, dynamic and intellectually challenging work at a leading study abroad consultancy and agency
- daily active use of the English language
- performance-based bonus scheme
- pleasant and supportive working environment in the city centre of Bratislava
- occasional travel opportunities
This position may require occasional local and international travel.
How to apply
Please send your CV in English and Slovak, as well as a brief letter explaining your interest in this position to email@example.com.
You are welcome to include copies of foreign language certificates and a letter of reference from a previous employer, if available. If selected, you will be asked to submit a copy of your diploma.
InterStudy sa špecializuje na konzultačné a sprostredkovateľské služby v oblasti štúdia v zahraničí už viac ako 20 rokov. Sme oficiálnym slovenským zastúpením viac ako 200 štátnych a súkromných vzdelávacích inštitúcií v 20 krajinách.
Do nášho tímu hľadáme motivovaných ľudí, ktorí preferujú dynamickú prácu, radi komunikujú, sú empatickí, prinášajú nové nápady a svoju prácu vykonávajú s nadšením. InterStudy ponúka férové pracovné podmienky a bonusy podľa dosiahnutých výsledkov.